Friday, June 15, 2007

Etc etc

I was having fun playing with my name. I have plans to register a domain name at http://www.pr-incess.net/ for my "official blog". The word play with "PR" (my job obviously) happens to be the first two letter of my name as well and the first two letter of "princess" which I named my other blogs and nicks.

This new blog is set up as the "transition" site while I contemplate what I want to blog about once the domain is set up.

I am planning to invite two precious friends and colleagues to co-author. The topics in this blogsite will mostly be PR related, occassional lamentations (knowing one my my co-author's habit) and might include new media (my current favourite topic) and fashion! (my other favourite topic).

So, stay tune! as I try to persuade my two potential co-authors to start contributing! They are both very good writers, by the way.

No comments: